- Associated Student Body (ASB)
- Boys & Girls Club/After-School Sports
- Bullying Prevention
- Discipline Policies
- Dress Code
- Independent Study Physical Education (ISPE)
- Lunch Menus/Nutrition Services
- Student Announcements
- Suicide Prevention
- PTMS Suicide Information and Referral Procedure
- Student Support and Wellness
Student Support and Wellness
Reaching and teaching the whole child to ensure that ALL students are healthy, safe, engaged, challenged, and supported is of the utmost importance. Attending to the mental health needs of our students is one way we can ensure the safety of our students and support them in achieving their educational and personal goals.
Please see below for various resources for student wellness, support and services.