The Associated Student Body (ASB) proudly presents the following Clubs/Activities that have been established and are listed in alphabetical order. For more on events and activities that the ASB has planned for our Wolves, check their website here.
Getting involved in extracurricular activities is a good way for students to meet new people, develop new skills, make a contribution and have some fun. Why Join a Club?
Academic Power Hour
- Monday thru Thursday, 2:50-3:50 p.m. in the Learning Commons
After School Sports with the Boys & Girls Club
- Check their website for seasonal tryouts, practice dates/times and game dates/times.
- Thursdays (beginning September 7) from 2:50-3:30 p.m. in the Learning Commons with Mrs. Richards.
- Thursdays from 12:25-1:00 p.m. in Mr. Abelmann's room B119
Learn how to get better at chess by practicing chess games regularly! No matter the skill level, advanced or new to chess, we make sure that everyone learns something new, or improves their skills every meeting, whether it's by playing games, or learning tips and tricks.
- Wednesdays from 2:40-3:25 p.m. in Ms. English's room B210
Get in depth of the process of film making and photography.
- Tuesdays from 12:25-1:00 p.m. in Mr. Jenkins' room C219
Have you ever wondered how to code? Join the Coding Club! Here you will learn about different competitions. ACSL (American Computer Science League) competition potential.
Cyber Security Club
- Thursdays from 3:40-4:40 p.m. with Kevin Hare at CCA in room F106
Learn cybersecurity and ethical hacking. Compete in CyberPatriot, the National Youth Cyber Defense Program and various ethical hacking (CTF) competitions. For more info: https://sites.google.com/view/cca-cyberpatriot/
- Thursdays from 2:45-3:20 p.m. in Ms. Provenzano's room C112
DIY Theatre is a fun, safe space for people to explore themselves and the world around them through writing, acting, blocking, and creating props/ sets for various skits.
Future Doctors of America (FDA) Club
- Wednesdays from 11:45-1:00 p.m. in Ms. Griffen's room C220
Future Doctors of America is a club for students who are interested in learning about medicine. We will have guest speakers, and presentations which will educate us in specific fields of medicine, and many fun games and prizes! Possibly a change in day depending on when guest speakers can present.
- Mondays from 2:45-3:45 p.m. in the Garden or Mrs. Memar's room B221 with Mrs. Memar, Coach Bell, and Ms. Goh.
This is a club of work, planning, and dedication, but the results are beyond imagining. We are currently growing multiple veggies to eat, pollinator plants that have pretty flowers and attract hummingbirds and butterflies, and a tropical plumeria plant. We learn each week about plants and how to care for them. Events include a salad party and a harvest party.
- Tuesday/Thursday until the end of September - 8th Grade Dodgeball - 12:25-1:00 p.m. in the gym with PE teachers
- Wednesday/Friday until the end of September - 7th Grade Dodgeball - 11:45-12:20 p.m. in the gym with PE teachers
- Fridays in the MPR from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Quiz Bowl Club
- Thursday from 11:45-12:20 p.m. in Mrs. Davidson's room C110 (starting October 5th)
Quiz Bowl is a Jeopardy-like trivia game in which two teams compete head-to-head to answer questions from all areas of knowledge, including history, literature, science, fine arts, current events, popular culture, sports, and more. Interested members are also welcome to attend local/online tournaments that we participate in. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign-up, please click Sign-Up.
- Thursdays from 12:25-1:00 p.m. in Ms. Hogelucht's room B228
This club will be a welcoming and fun space for Swifties to socialize and do fun activities that revolve around Taylor Swift.