The Associated Student Body (ASB) proudly presents the following Clubs/Activities that have been established and are listed in alphabetical order. For more on events and activities that the ASB has planned for our Wolves, check their website here.
Getting involved in extracurricular activities is a good way for
students to meet new people, develop new skills, make a contribution and
have some fun.
After School Sports with the Boys & Girls Club
- check their website for seasonal tryouts, practice dates/times and game dates/times.
We watch anime and make friends. All fandoms are welcome to meet people of similar interests.
- Mondays during lunch in Mr. Johnson's Room M103
- Every Wednesday after school from 3:00-3:45 p.m. in the gym with Coach Olson and Mr. Jenkins
Board Game Club
- Every Thursday during lunch in Mr. Hunt's Room B226
We do activities related to books: posters, author events, reading books and discussing them.
- Every Wednesday after school from 3:00 to 3:30 p.m. in the Learning Commons
Using donations, we will build a computer, then use it to program.
- Every Friday during lunch in Mr. Primes Room B224
- Every Tuesday during lunch in Mrs. Reed's Room B119
- Every Tuesday during lunch in Mr. Starr's Room B212
- Every Tuesday after school from 3:00 to 3:30 p.m. in Mrs. Reed's Room B119
- Every Wednesday after school from 3:00 to 3:30 p.m. is Mr. Kuo's Room B210
Students who play guitar, piano, bass, drums, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, baritone, or walamazu are invited to participate.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays during lunch with Mr. Johnson in Room M103
- Every Friday during Homeroom with Coach Bell in Room C115
Rubik's Cubing Club (or Cubing Club)
This will be a place where students can learn cubing (how to solve the Rubik's Cube), share algorithms, tricks, and practice solving. If enough students join, we could possibly create a team to compete at CSUSM.
- Every Thursday during lunch with Ms. Chufo in Room C211
Smash Bros. Club
For people who love to play Smash Bros.! Please bring your own controller if you have one.
- Last Friday of each month during lunch in Mr. Jenkins' Room C219
Soccer games and tryouts.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays during lunch on the field with Coach Bell
Speech & Debate
- Every Tuesday from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. and Thursday from 3:00 to 3:40 p.m. in the Learning Commons